ProPak Asia grows from strength to strength. Once again delivering its biggest and best-ever show on record and connecting the regional industry at Asia’s Number One trade event for Asia’s rapidly expanding food, drink, pharmaceutical and FMCG markets.
ProPak Asia 2017 will expand into new halls at BITEC giving exhibitors the chance to expand, display more machines and for new exhibitors to join the show. ProPak Asia 2017 will include 8 industry zones for Processing Technology, Packaging Technology, Drink Technology, Pharmaceutical Technology, Lab & Test, Materials, Coding, Marking & Labelling, and Cold chain, Logistics & Warehousing making it easier for buyers and sellers to meet and develop great business together.
As the industry across Asia continues to expand through growing consumer demand, new trends, strong growth rates, increasing exports and intra-ASEAN trade ProPak Asia is the must-attend annual meeting place for the industry across Asia. ProPak Asia 2017 is expanding in line with demand and even with bigger additional space it’s set to be another sell-out event. Book your space early and don’t miss you chance to join one the world’s most important events in one of the world’s most dynamic markets.
Join ProPak Asia 2017 to expand your business in Asia
งานแสดงเครื่องจักรอุตสาหกรรม สินค้าอุสาหกรรม เพื่อการขนส่งลำเลียง และการจัดเก็บสินค้าอุสาหกรรม ครั้งที่ 2
พบกับกันในงานนี้ วันที่ 25 – 28 March 2016
Hall 6, Zone Material Handling,
Booth G1, Impact Muang Thong Thani
FLIGHT AND FINGER PLATE FOR RAISED RIB BELT
- Assures the product comes unstuck from the belt without any damage.
– Replaces free-falling transfers.
– Using this system the belt passes through the finger plate and the product comes unstuck from the bottom up without pressure or scrape.
– This unique combination of Raised Rib belt and grooved flight enables to elevate and transfer in-bulk or packed product without falls or cadence lost.
• Height= 50 mm
• Material= Polyacetal
• Colour= Blue
B50 PERFORATED, ALLOWS THE AIR TO FLOW AND THE LIQUIDS TO DRAIN AWAY
It is the ideal belt for production food processes (boiling, draining, drying) as well as for preservation processes (sterilization, refrigeration).
Pitch: 50 mm
Thickness: 16 mm
Open area: 20%
Maximum opening: 13 x 2 mm
Its design of totally rounded edges and its greater opening in the joint area make easier the water draining as the belt is cleaned which reduces to the minimum the waste accumulation.
Its underside transversal drive bar and the compact design of the sprockets make this belt the best alternative for big conveyors with heavy loads.
We have special materials for high temperatures and others which are specially resistant to abrasion.
- >>> HIGH STRENGTH AND STIFFNESS
- >>> LOW WATER ABSORPTION, NEAR ZERO (0.02%)
- >>> TEMPERATURES UP TO 200°C IN CONTINUOUS SERVICE;POSSIBLE TEMPERATURE PEAKS UP TO 270°C
- >>> EXCELLENT CHEMICAL RESISTANCE
- >>> FLAME RETARDANT, V-0 INFLAMMABILITY RATIO
- >>> SUITABLE FOR DIRECT CONTACT WITH FOOD